The Governing Bodies of the Association
In accordance with the Statute of the Association, the governing bodies are:
The Management Board
Chief Executive Officer
The Assembly is the highest governing body of the Association, comprised of all regular members of the Association.
The Management Board manages the Association between two sessions of the Assembly. The Management Board is comprised of 7 members which elect the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman of the Management Board among themselves.
The Management Board (2019 – 2023)
- Nives Šikanić Dugić, Primarius, PhD, MSc, Chairman of the MB
- Prof. Gorana Hitrec, Vice-Chairman of the MB
- Prof. Renata Miljević – Riđički, PhD
- Prof. Nives Milinović
- Associate prof. Maja Laklija, PhD
- Marija Šinko, BA in Psychology
- Zvjezdana Kuprešak, MA in Law
Chief Executive Officer:
Silvija Stanić, BA in Psychology, University Specialist in Law